Monday, September 7, 2026

I'm Here, Kinda


 My blog, which has the regular readership of the 1973 Webster's Dictionary, hasn't seen much of my writing. 

Right now, I'm working on my novels and, of course, my messages for Sunday mornings. I don't see that changing soon, but I'll try to drop some love here on occasion. Some of my material can be found on Royal Road, Amazon, and in my Sunday morning messages. 

I'm still writing; the focus has changed. Also, I'm working with a Bible Scholar and expert in Greek and Hebrew on an edit of the Bible Reflections Devotional. The goal is to make sure that all of my material is accurate to the meanings in the original languages. So far, there have been few real mistakes and mostly small changes for clarification. I'm looking forward to seeing it complete. 


God Bless,

CSA

No comments:

Post a Comment