Thursday, March 7, 2019

Still working on another blog, a book...

After years of posting regularly on this blog site, I feel as though I am forsaking it. Yes I know I only have 1 follower last time I looked but still, something feels wrong about leaving it.
I haven't walked away from writing. Bible Reflections 4 You has material for six days a week. I have finished the first run of The Disciples: The Sermon on the Mount, a 29-week study for use in High School Bible Clubs. I have also finished the first proof copy of the material in The Disciples adapted for small groups. Along with my regular ministry work.

I'm tired just writing about it. However, if you wonder where I am, go to Amazon and look me up or go over to BibleReflections4you.blogspot.com.

God Bless,
CS Areson 

No comments:

Post a Comment