Wednesday, February 26, 2020

New Study Proves 6 out of 5 Allow Preconceptions To Blind Cognition.



Yes, 6 out of 5, can you believe it?

All of the fact are in right?

Maybe Not?

Congratulations!!

You checked to see if what was said was true.

Of course, there can't be 6 out of 5, but you probably already guess that most people just repost what they already believe without fact-checking.

You aren't one of those people.

I can't offer you a reward or real data but we already know some people post without checking so congrats on checking. You can feel good about that.

Now if you #share this to see if others are paying attention that is your choice.

Usually, I just talk about what I think, but I can't help, Okay, I choose not to resist, at times, to be a bit or more than a bit sarcastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment