Monday, October 19, 2020

Singing in Troubles



 In last week's Bible Reflections, I talked about David writing and singing songs in the dark places of his life. It was a good reminder to me that we need to be praising God no matter where we are at. 

It was also a reminder that even though we know something (or wrote it in this case), we need to be reminded about them. A preacher once said that yesterday's strength won't help you with today's problems. For some of us, we really do need to read our own stuff. 

Currently, I don't know when the repercussion of Covid in ministry is going to be finished, when my wife's health is going to be under control, or what direction I need to take in my writing. No, I don't have a mad king trying to kill me and I'm not hiding with the enemy of my people, but I do have uncertainty and that works like cancer to weaken. This devotion reminds me to keep praising God. 

So I do, PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING FLOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment