Monday, December 14, 2020

The Next Step



 There are times I wonder what the next project I ought to work on should be. I know there are some stories I need to finish but what about something bigger. When you've blogged every chapter in the Bible and created 8 journals out of it for people to follow along with it does make you wonder, What could it be? 

The problem is that I do not have a host of people nor a publisher with big bucks encouraging me. So I could ask why try to do something else? What I have however is the knowledge that each of us should use the talents we have to the best of our abilities, even and I might say, especially when no one is watching and maybe even when no one seems to care. 

I won't lay out what I might be doing but I challenge you to rise to the best you can do. If no one notices remember God does. I can't say it will be easy or that it will always feel worth it (it doesn't), but regret is something I can guarantee if you don't try. 

So Go For it!


Now if you accept this challenge leave a message in the reply. You don't have to say what it is just that you are going to accept the challenge to stretch yourself and do something big. 

No comments:

Post a Comment