Monday, March 7, 2022

Looking back



 I am writing this blog on Christmas morning 2021 and it will go out the first week of March. It is a reminder to look back and remember what was happening and to ask myself and you to look back and ask yourself did it happen?

What are the positives that you knew were going to take place? Did they?

What was the doom that seemed to overshadow the holidays and make 2022 seem like another 2020?

Take a moment. I'm putting (pulling) mine in a File named Christmas March 2022, I'm writing it because I might forget. It's been two months you know. or will be (Okay, what is the right way to write about what you are going to do but will have done when this comes out?)

SO? Were they as bad or as good as you expected? (for some reason I doubt it)

Finally, what surprise happened in the last two months that you never saw coming?

This last one is interesting for me because I naturally am a planner and look to see all possible outcomes. 

I will post in the responses the answers to these questions and you can too. We will celebrate, laugh at the doubt disasters that never came to be, or weep because they did. I'm most interested in the surprises. 

My hope is that this time will be a gift.

Got to hurry, Christmas time will be starting soon (as I'm writing not when you're reading).

No comments:

Post a Comment