Monday, January 13, 2020

Still writing

Getting back into the grove of writing on this blog is going to take a little time. There are many things I am doing but I wonder what I should be sharing here. The continuing work in Bible Reflections goes on but this isn't something I write here. This is where I have shared insights I have been having in my life that don't relate to Bible Reflections, so here I go.

I am beginning a new experience by being an instructor for the district of my church. Though I have taught for years this is a new forum. It is a little scary, but I trust it will be good for both me and for those who take the course. There is the chance that no one takes the class but for now, I am not worried about it, I'm going to prepare.

This is where I want to remind myself and anyone reading this, you can do more than you realize if you put yourself on the line. For me, it was volunteering to teach. Yes, I am busy (too busy according to my wife), but for a few weeks of extra work, I can grow and help others grow also. In the end, it will be positive.

So, what are you risking, what are you trying outside of your comfort zone?

No comments:

Post a Comment