Monday, June 29, 2020

And so it Ends?



Today I begin editing the final book in the Bible Reflection Series. This has been quite a week. Finishing the first draft of a novel that I have been working on and off for over 25 years and now finishing the edits on Bible Reflections. Both of these projects I knew would be possible and do-able but I have been seeing them as off in the distance to see them here and now nearly done is amazing. Especially when I consider Bible Reflections covers my thoughts on every chapter in the Bible (nearly 1200) or the word count for both Bible Reflections and my story add up to nearly 1/3 of a million words. 

What will happen now? Now? 

I will take the next step and create new goals. Which is what we do if we want to see something accomplished in our lives. So it ends, which means something new can begin. 


Do you think you could write your own blog/journal on every chapter in the Bible? This is what the Bible Reflections journal is designed to help you do. If you take on the challenge it might take some time and maybe even years (it's designed to take 4) but what a very do-able and exciting thing to accomplish. Others are, why not you? 

And one day you can say, And so it ends!    

No comments:

Post a Comment