Wednesday, July 29, 2020

It's my Blog and I'll brag on my daughter if I want too...



Yes, it's just a small book. It's just a taste from a larger project. But it's my daughter's, Elizabeth, first published book. So I can brag if I want to and I want to. 

It's a great story too. 

Darkly is the Dark Lord of Ineget, a world where magic runs in the blood of its people, but the destiny of the Dark Lords begins on Earth. It begins with the death of Camelot, the end of magic and Merlin. It begins with the heartbreak of a mother and Mordred, knight of Camelot, who legend casts as it’s villain. It begins at The Battle of Camlann. This small, limited-edition book is the first legend from Darkly: Legends of the Dark Lord. It is the first commercially available work by E.M. Areson. Mordred’s birth was never planned. He was a child of magic gone wrong. The godson of Merlin, knight of Camelot, and heir to the throne, his crime was to the illegitimate child of a king and the need for history to assign a villain to Britain’s greatest tragedy. This is the story of the death of Camelot and the end of Mordred's time on Earth.

It's only a $1 on kindle but I would wait and get the print copy but that's me or better get both. Either way, you will be supporting a senor starting high school get more of her work published. 




No comments:

Post a Comment