Monday, February 15, 2021

THE HEIRS OF NOSERA: A Legacy of a Different Kind.

 

What do we leave our kids and grandkids? All kinds of things most of all good memories and a Godly heritage. We might also like to leave them some love of things we appreciate. For me, some of those things, outside of God who is most important, are books and imagination. 

So what crazy thing have I done? 

I am writing a short story which I'm self-publishing about gifts King Charles and his queen are giving to their grandkids tools, so they can rule the magical (imaginary) land of NoSera. Our grandkids will actually be given these items. 

Crowns, Keys, along with a scepter, standard, and a shield are the item in the story and in reality, will be given to them.   

Even if they don't make the impact I hope, I will say this it has been fun and who knows maybe this might be a cool job in the future (creating books and toys for people and their kids). 

It will be unique and I don't know of anyone else who has done it. If you have please share I would love to hear.










No comments:

Post a Comment