Monday, March 6, 2023

Devotions with a Twist

 I read a tweet not long ago from someone who wanted a recommendation on a devotional preferably one with humor. I enacted with the person not realizing it was someone I would never have made a recommendation to if I had known who they were. Not that it was a bad recommendation, but it was my own stuff (What was I thinking, duh!)

So where am I going? Though there is some humor in Bible Reflections it wasn't exactly what she was asking for. Therefore, I thought I would give it a try and create 30-40 devotionals that are quirky, funny, ironic, or maybe even FOFL. 

Things like: 

Aaron tells Moses, "I threw gold into a fire, and out came this idol." (REALLY AARON?)

God told Laban and Jacob to go to their rooms.

God telling husbands, "Die to make your wife the best version of herself."

Well see what happens and I might post them more than once a week but I don't want to promise and not deliver so you'll have to wait. I hope it will be worth it. 

God Bless,

CSA

No comments:

Post a Comment