Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Psalm 32

 


The greatest gift that a person can have is when God forgives them. We may think our sins are against other people and in some way they are but the ultimate crime of sin (disobedience to God, selfishness, etc) is against the one who made us. When we do evil against a person we do evil against the God who created them. At the end of the day or perhaps I should say at the end of our lives it will be God that we stand in front of and it is he who will judge us. That is why we can be glad if our sins are forgiven because on that day there will be no excuses and no justifications. After all, then the real motives of our hearts will be known not the ones we tell ourselves and those around us. For myself, I'm glad my sins are forgiven and that the Spirit of God is working in my life to make me a better person. 


Photo by Annie Spratt on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment