Monday, July 17, 2023

After Weeping...

 Last week I talked about how unfair things are. However, as much as I hate, and I really do hate and fear the anxiety that comes with these unexpected and unwelcome panic attacks.

However, we live in a fallen world and as much as I yell unfair, I really don't want fair. I want part of someone else's good life and none of someone else's bad life. When I yell unfair what I really yell is I want more. Because if I really wanted fairness, I could give up a lot of the security and even what little (in American terms) money I have so I could make my life more equal with the rest of the world. But that's not what I want when I yell out "Unfair." I want someone else to give up.

I want someone else to give up money, security, or fame.

I want God to give me, what I want.

Now to be honest, I believe we can make the world a better place and we should strive to do so. The first step as a Christian is after we have had our moments of grief, fear, anger, and yes, panic. to go back to God and just continue to follow Him. 

There is coming a better world where we will understand and where things will be made right, but until then let's just follow.


OKAY, next week I'll try and get back to finding funny or ironic things in the Bible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment