Monday, January 1, 2024

New Year and Reflection

 

OR NOT!

This week I'm out on vacation. I like to take this time and reflect on the past year and on what is coming in the year ahead. It's an idea I took from author John Maxwell. I doubt I do it as well as he does and I will admit there are times it has been anything but a time of reflection, but that is the plan. I have found if you don't at least try to plan then nothing happens and I want things to happen. 

So what am I saying? Not much today except find time to reflect on your past. Look at the good and the bad. Don't focus on just one or the other but try and be honest, then ask God to help you in the future.

Have a great new year.

CS Areson

PS No, I didn't write this blog this week I did it early so I could be off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment