Monday, May 28, 2018

TCN's Biblical Journey May 28th

Today's reading is Psalms 48-52

"To the end..."


Psalms 48 is a song of praise and deliverance. However, it is the final verse which has captured my attention. "
For this God is our God forever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end" (PS 48:14).

I am reminded of the Phrase its not how you start but how you finish. In this verse, the sons of Korah proclaim that they are going to end with God leading them. There are no ifs, ands, or buts, only determination to finish with God being the leader.

Yes, things happen, and people fail but if you aren’t determined from the beginning (or where you are now), that you are going to follow God the odds are already against you.

Teacher after teacher says that if we are not determined, if we don’t have the grit, then we will fail.

For me I determine, God is my God Forever and he will be my guide to the very end.


Now it’s your turn. 

Photo by Averie Woodard on Unsplash

No comments:

Post a Comment