Friday, November 30, 2018

TCN's Biblical Journey November 30th

Tell City Nazarene Church's Biblical Journey
With Pastor Charles Areson
Today's reading is Philippians  3-4 & Colossians 1-2 


Rejoicing is a safeguard. Does this sound strange to anyone? How can rejoicing in God be a safeguard? I can tell you the psychological reasons but I can tell you that rejoicing in God, especially through music, will encourage your faith.

Years ago, I know of a person facing a multitude of issues which were sapping their strength and their faith in God. A pastor I respected advised the person to listen to good Christian music as much as they could. The amazing thing is it helped.

Even recently for myself, I was feeling a bit worn down and began listening to Christian music more and rejoicing with it in the Lord. I found, what I already knew, I was encouraged.

Paul knew the Philippians were going to face trials so he gave them a way to guard their faith by rejoicing in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment